Proof of Residency Requirements
Players of Laconia Little League must provide adequate proof of residency when registering to play in our league. A player will be deemed to reside within the league boundaries if either of the player’s parents (or his/her court-appointed legal guardian) resides within league boundaries or the child attends school during the current school year within league boundries. The League boundries include Laconia, Meredith, Gilmanton, Gilford, Bristol, New Hampton, and Belmont.
Residence shall be established and supported by documents from THREE OR MORE of the following categories to determine residency of such parent(s) or guardian:
1. Driver’s License
2. Voter’s Registration
3. School records
4. Welfare/child care records
5. Federal records
6. State records
7. Local (municipal) records
8. Support payment records
9. Homeowner or tenant records
10. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
11. Financial (loan, credit, investments, etc.) records
12. Insurance documents
13. Medical records
14. Military records
15. Internet, cable or satellite records
16. Vehicle records
Additionally a students school ID is acceptable proof in place of other residency requirements.
Copies of the residency documents should be brought in at time of registration or e-mailed to the Baseball Player Agent, Jerry LaFlamme.